Saturday, March 14, 2009

my sick,sick day

Now,im setting sails for school.Ok,im at the school gate on 12th March but i was feeling the affect of my talasimea(how da hell the doctors spell it)now thats no joke.so as i walk into the school with my prefect's tag,i look very-very pale.they ask'd me if i were sick,i said i was not eating my medicene and my superior,Tiffany with Gabrielle Ying,Farah Adnina and Isabel Yah.said i should sit down on da bench to take a rest,when suddenly!(fantasily)the clone wars of Star Wars!they come for my grandfather!butt i showed them that he liives in Kedah.They then suddenly took out their light sabers and pointed at me!i took out mine from my bag where i found this woman's pad!Anyway's we fought for 3 days non stop.And the one of the clones snuck up behind me when i had an erge to crap!So as the guy creapt his way up to me,his face clashed with my right buttocks and i released my deadly fart fumes!The poor guy didnt know what hit him.Then i realised i have been dreaming.But Gabrielle pointed out that i farted the crap out of me and my fumes were to powerfull for my colleges.They took a fan,blew my fumes to the bed of flowers(which died due to my fart fumes)but they my colleges were ok and went back to their posts.So,the next day i arrived at school still sick.Since yesterday ive been getting special treatmets from Isabel and the others since what hapenned yesyerday,excluding the fart fumes.I did not have to do my prefect's duty of my paleness.That day nothing really hapenned.Then the third day hit!i ate alot i mean alot of beans that day!i fartede non-stop.Every1 in school wore gass maks when i entered.I have to admit,i smell like a big moving turd wheever i go.Well when i reach into class,my class teacher called my parents due to my conditions,yes the talasimea(needs correction)and my super fartin butocks.i was tooken home.At the end of the day,my buttocks hurt like crazy.But on the other hand,i have gotten better.The rest of da week was pretty boring.And everything u read here was absalutely,100& true.May contain some exagirations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home