Saturday, March 21, 2009

well,ii havent bloged in a long time?(bloged?)

wassup?Im randomly putting colors to make this.And might say so myself,its a big waste of time.And so I will stop.Its still not black doofus!Idiot writer.So i will talk bout my life.When i was on msn last week,i saw Hui Chings name.its chingalicous!I laughed so hard i vomitted!its almost like sexylicous!I first thought its like,"my chin is so delicous!".Damn!And so my next story is,im tryin to make a stop motion video,with my webcam!And its attached to my laptop,so I have to bring it everywhere!Wow!Im missin school!Last year was my best year yet!its filled with the friends i grew up to love!i miss them all.At least i have thei pic's,and my memory of the fubn times i had with them.I actually sobbed when im watchin our vids,pictures and the waky things we did!And to all my friends readin this,I LOVE YOU!i don't care if your a girl or boy.I LOVE u guys/gals soooooooooooooo much.Heres the list of friends i miss from lst year:Akeem,Izzazul,Sarah,Firdaus,Izwan and Waritsa.Its a good thing i bring my cam everywhere.I got everyones pic,phone num's etc.I really miss schhol.And now Neeshma is gettin braces,she extracted(pulled of lah)4 teeth already.Well thats all i got to say now.An i just realised that im Coulour blind!(if u read from top ull understand)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home