Saturday, December 5, 2009

OMG!!!!!!!!GENTING WAS AWESOME!ELMO IS SCARY!

Okay,on the first run away i had durin the holidays were Genting!!!!!!!EFFING FUN!!!!!!!!!!wished i had the express lane ticket,but other then that,got wet,experieenced coldest night in genting,wet and rode on a fast ride,while wet,so u would know why its so cold!

Anyways,today Sunday,6th December,I had a dream that Elmo was gonne KILL ME!yeah,in the dream,i went to disneyland in paris.I was with friend's so yeah,We got to watch some behind the scenes of a movie with a TIGER in it!awesome,tame tiger,got to do things with it,got on some awesome rides,but then some of the workers had a hunch about their Elmo exhibit........they were right.When we went to the premiere of the movie which was an awesome movie!!!!!!!!!!!!Have no idea how Disney came up with it,Then Elmo !!!!thhe living doll killed off people 1 by 1.............when he got to me,i had a pointy screwdriver,he did some fuckin scary illusions,he jumped on me,but that was the fake one,so yeah,but then a guy gave me his gun and he died......the Elmo came from behind him,i shot him several times still he survived...i got to incinirate his body,but he still moves........and then my dad woke me up,im glad he did,i sure dun wanna know how it ends......so yeah,i gave my brain a pat on the back,which was my head,for the awesome movie,the friends i made there and made the most realistic scariest dream ive ever had......Why i'm happy??i dun have an ELMO DOLL!!!!!!!!HAHA!!!!i do have earnie.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home