Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Randomess?!.........

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Anyways,i feel abit hyper,well what to do?Thats me.So Im just gonna talk bout random things like last night my big bro showed me this awesome music vid ill give u a link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfH2BY5pdLw
yeah its effin awesome.And my bro wanted to play that but we got viva la vida more than love story though.EPIC FAIL.heres a link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi7xGyoFykA&feature=channel_page
yeah.Bel said i looked emo......WTF?!Me emo?!
Yeah that was a shock.Today at school,my eraser fell and it rolled past michelle and hit Mun yee's leg and she looked down and i looked away and when she stopped searchin whered the eraser came from I quickly called fishball(Yu Wan)to pick up my eraser and yeah.Wow i did nothin....lemme think.Ermm.I guess to people i havent talked to in a while they r like:OMG WTF hapenned to your voice?!You reached puperty didnt you?And im like WTF?What else to talk about.Owh yeah,Bel wants a list of guys in my class.........I was abou to do a list but i felt lazy......GAHHHH.......so lazy.
This is all im gonna type?!
So short
......
unless i do this than its long..........
Erm....
BAMBAMBAM
well i guess thats all.....
Piss out
i mean PEACE out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home