Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Updation

WOW!Updation is such a bloody cool word.Owh yeah,Ive been sayin lots of sentences with bloody in it.BTW updatin these posts i guess.Ive done alot of things since the last post.Dont remember most of em.zzzzzzz.Well,my year-end exam's start November 2nd unless u take chinese then ull have to start 30th October.I did my Sejarah folio in school,yes,my folio whole thing i did in school.How awesome am i?I dun remember anythin........What can I tell you?Well during Raya i made around RM400.Mixed with the school money i saved i got RM600.The things i need to buy(by need i mean want to....)I need a new adapter for my laptop which costs about RM99(my bro's one is that price)So if u take the money i got and minus by 99 you get 501.I wanna get a newsemi-acoustic guitar which cost not RM 300 not RM400 but RM900!!!!!that bloody sux doesnt it?!!!!So,I had to search for a cheaper one.I found one,it looks nice it can be jacked into an amp(thats y its called semi-acoustic)It costs RM430-RM500.Its around my budget.So,(if or when)I get it,Ill have a complete set!Classical,Electric and Acoustic!!That would be bloody awesome.

Next thing i remember,i wrote a **** and the only person who knows is Gaby cuz he hrelped my with it.I forced him to swear not to tell anyone!But he did which started the problem.Now so far that I know of,7 people knows bout my ****.And 1 of the person is sum1 who i really dont want to know about!!!!!It bloody sux!!!!!!

Other than that,I went to Anne's house for her open house.I came with my bro,When i got there a few people were there.Later on,Adam,Ekhsan and Aron came.Some girls came.The guys went out by the street and waved at the cars that passed by.Some truckers were nice enough to horn at us,some stared at us and some were bein fu*kin tards.The End.

On the next night,I went to Eunice's house for her mooncake festival.I was quite early.When some people came,we moved the stuffs to the field or sumthin.So we set up.Then Later the night we played games,eat,and stuffs.Ill just put some pics to show.Owh yeah,I did a little pole dancin.AWESOMENESS!!!!!!



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home