Thursday, September 3, 2009

Past.......

Yo,I heard this graduation song,Friends Forever,and its like so awesome......well its just makin me feel abit well.....you know when u have a feelin that when u have a friend and u guys just grow apart?Eachother have different attitudes and outlooks,makin promises and when the day comes,they arent there.But I remember when i was in standard 3,like 4 years ago,me my friends Akeem and Izazul,we promised eachother to never ever ever ever ever ever,well a whole lot of evers that we would never be distant.well,now,we are all in different schools,im in well u know,Akeem is in a school in KL and Izazul is in Terengganu.But on my birthday,both of them came to my house.My parents were out shoppin.And we just hanged,rocked out,annoyin neighbours and other shit we do.Its just so awesome.And yeah,that promise is kept.I love them.And no,Akeem and Izazul are in boardin schools so its pretty hard to hang.But we do.And I remember on my graduation night,I didnt want the year to end,Cuz i never wanna leave em.But thats life.And when I first went inside highschool,First person i went to,Akeem,Izazul is already in boardin school.And we talked about classes we goin.We talked about the weird names we got into our classes and shit.A few months pass by,he moves to another school and yeah.And before he left,i met gaby and virein.Awesome people.And if i never met Gaby,i wouldve never met bel and nina.Well it just shows u that life is just replacin the people u have lost.(not dead BTW)and sum people changed their attitudes so like your just driftin apart.And take any chance u could get if u could be with your friends.....like comin to school or sumthin.And i dun want that to happen......2morrow im makin a difference.........dunno how though..:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home