Monday, April 27, 2009

Romeo & Juliet (ASIAN style)

So kayz,as you can see in the title it says Romeo and Juliet because i have these 2 good friends that are in that situation!For some people this would be very juicy but,Im not gonna reveal their real names,so im gonna put Romeo and Juliet!

So,about a year ago,Romeo,went to Juliet's house and said

Romeo:Well Juliet,I dunno how to put this,but,I,kinda,sorta,like you.
Juliet:Would it help if i said the same thing?

Romeo said to me his heart flew to heaven and back.And i guess their pretty togather.I really didnt think that they were that serious about the reltionship since we are just at our age rite now.But i won't go there yet.Romeo has always loved Juliet and have always been keeping notes that she gave him.And Romeo has always been going to her house like quite oftenly.And to those people out there reading,Its not me.Just to make sure its not me,Ill type it again.ITS NOT ME!Since I made that clear,Ill continue with my friends little story.Well,i think I wanna describe Romeo and Juliet.First up Romeo!Hes a nice,understandable,strong,lovable(Lucky Juliet),patient,well,I cant describe him in words,hes just waaaaaaaaaay toooooo awesome.And Juliet,shes a smart(mind you,shes friggin smart!),nice,understandable,not one of the girls who are not cool with touching boys and such.Anyways,back to the story.Romeo has been coming to Juliets house a bit to often and today,Romeo got a dreadful letter from Juliet.I dont remember everything and he only showed to his friends he trusted.So im not gonna type it down in this blog.But theres ALOT of stuff in there.She wrote a poem about them,told how much she loves him.But Juliet's parents arent okay with them being togather.How romantic is that?She stated that Romeo and Juliet have been togather a bit more than normal friends should.She said that Romeo shouldnt come to he house until the problen has cleared out a bit.

Romeo's story has a little bit from "Love story"(Taylor Swift) and Romeo and Juliet(William Shakesphear).


And my daddy said stay away from Juliet.....
And I was crying on the staircase
begging you please dont go.......


Thats a little quote from Love Story.
How sweet is that?And Romeo was heartbroken at that note!Me and a few of us tried to cheer him up.But after that,He was okay,but I know,somewhere in his heart,Its crying.
Well enough said,if I type in more I might reveal Romeo and Juliet's identity

Peace out,
Romeo and Juliet,
Hope you will get togather someday,
Your big oll friend
NAFIEQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger sueee. said...

yay me! i think i know who you;re talking about, nafieq...but dont worry, i'm not saying their names. kesian them... anyway, wats ur email address?
from a girl from 1 claderia, named sue qing..in case you don know

April 28, 2009 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Isabel Yah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 1, 2009 at 3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home