Monday, June 8, 2009

I really havent bloged in a long time

Hello all the beautiful people in the world.I noticed that I have not posted a blog in a really really long time.Well here's a little message,don't be afraid of what people might think of you when your doin somethin.So what if they say your dumb or anythin?Just say back,then what the hell you watchin me for?Or so what?Why cant people just do what they want without bein judged?You've got to know someone by heart to judge them.If you like to judge people,how would you feel,if somethin really embarrassing happened to you in public and they judge you then?So the next time you judge someone,thing first of what the guy or gal would feel.Anyways,I went snorkeling,there was this huge siakap fish who ate my whole fist because a dead fish was in it!So then we were just snorkelin and mindin our own bussines.When I got back,well theres really nothin else to do.Yesterday,my mom said she wanted to watch a movie.But I didnt want to.So then i called Gaby and then Bel than alot of others but they to busy.Me,gaby and Nich went togather,then we went to buy the tickets but then the movie that we wanted to watch was like damn late.So we bought tickets to this other movie.Bel said she'd be late,so,we waited and waited.Then,suddenly,the PC of the guy(damn annoying guy)turned of!YAY!So we compremized and bought the tickets for monsters vs aliens which was at 5 p.m.When Bell got here,she brought her bro,Christopher,Victor and Amelia,her bro.Then Bell called and said that she was here.She said,wanna go shopping?Then yeah,we went to MYDIN(SQUEEZED in a car full of 9 people).We ate at KFC.Then we waste time an stuff.When the movie was about to start,I had to take a leak,so I did.Then I went through the wrong door and,I got locked out,hehe.So i had to run all around the mall and went back to the cinema.Damn funny.So in the movie,we were about 20 mins early,so waited for the movie to start,and ate the popcorn and stuff,Bell ate alot during the commercials,I tried to save them.But turns out,Bell and Gaby didnt finish the popcorn!I finished my drinks and stuff.It was a good movie.I sat next to Bell(left),which was next to Gaby and Nicholas was on my right.During some parts of the movie,it was abit dirty but still.Owh yeah,Before the movie,we were wastin time in Popular and there was some reall bad books.And while walkin there was some dirty posters and stuff and I kepp telln Bell that we should do that someday.LOL.After the movie,Bell and her siblings and Amelia's siblings went home together.Me Nich and Gaby waited at some robotics life while waitin for Gaby's parents to come take me home,And I went home.So yeah,that was it.It was pretty awesome because,I have never went anywhere like the cinema's without my family,so this was the first.So,even if it was lame,i wouldnt know it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home