Friday, July 24, 2009

Updating

Yo,I sure havent updated in a while........yea,i only update for special things to post..........heres a little poem......

To the ends of time I will love you my friend
Knowing that you're gone leaves me a bend

An angle to me you were so kind
Raising my sprits with ways I can not find

Over and over the days with you replayed
Loving you so much wished you would have stayed

I crossed a line which I know not fit
Now each day I die a little bit

An empty void replaces what I feel
Growing sadder and sadder, will I ever heal

From the feeling of love I felt for a friend

I kinda feel that way........

Anyways,heres a little part I would like to put on a teacher I dearly HATE!

Shes a racist teacher,
Who can barely hear,
She has a weird name,
I hate her game,

When she teaches I die a little bit,
She has no manners like a little bit*h,
She's so ugly,
I'm gonna die!

I cant make up a poem on how I hate her!!!!Well you should know her,and she will just try to find every single mistake in you!Her name.....Upik!I made a club,The I HATE U club....So every time I say I Hate U,it m,eans I HATE UPIK!Every time she sees me,Im doing something wrong,either im in the lab or going down the staircase,shes always there to haunt me.....Preston suddenly spoke up and said that he was acutally worried of Sci+Math changing to BM. You know what that beetch said? 'If you're so worried, get back to CHINA.' Now, that's ACROSS THE BORDER. Waaaaaay across. That beetch. Talk like some of those cheesy people. Can't she effing keep her mouth shut. That's so freaggin' rude. Seriously, if some of you out there really want to talk on this issue, think further. I'm not discussing it here......and Upik,if you read this,heres what im gonna say to you"I don't give a fvckin crap!"You have no proof I wrote this.HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Signin of now,gotta study for the exams........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home