Saturday, August 15, 2009

Updating

Its been a real long time since I updated this thing,well first I wanna say that im gonna die in geo cuz I havent even started on the project....crap.Another thing,my sivik project also I havent started,neither on my Sejarah's,my god,elp me sumone....

I remember my first post here,where i change everythin to cool story.I wanna do that again,but nothin to talk about.Ill do it later then.Randomly,from just what I thought afew secods ago,heres a good tip,NEVER EVER fall in love with your best friend,I tell you that now,becuse if you like your best friend,you would probably know if the person you like already likes another person,and you will just feel heart broken,and if you dont know that your best friend likes another guy,then dont tell anyone else that you like your best friend,because I know,that the dude is gonna tell your best friend that your are in love with your best friend,and most probably your best friend likes another guy,and your friendship will get crippled,and you wont even want to be around her of their awkwardness.So if you have any feelings towards your best friend,don't,It willl only break your heart and your friendship.

I have this friend,who likes his/her best friend.She/he told another friend,that dude blabbed his/her mouth and told his/she's crush that she/he likes him/her.And it's been alont long time since they talked to eachother.Eventhough they try to patch things up again,one of them just felt it was too awkward to be togather........

So if you like your best friend and don't take my advice,your a friggin idiot!

Peace out,
MuFfiN MaN Nafieq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home